Special Features of Zoho
- Zoho is a unique company, privately held, bootstrapped from day one and they been in business for 24 years.
- It has evolved its own tools for SAAS, PASS and Cloud Infrastructure tools. It uses its own DATABASE and Database management tools.
- ZOHO owns its own DATA CENTRES Globally and manages all the Zoho Instances of Customers.
- Hence Zoho can provide much more reliable and secured environment as compared any cloud solutions company.
- Zoho after seeing the impact of the coronavirus, created a solution to help business owners with a “ZOHO REMOTELY”, a package of remote apps which are offered free until July 1st, 2020.
- Business owners need to stay in touch with everyone in their ecosystem. We bundled communication tools into Zoho Remotely. Then we thought about chatting with groups or video calls, so we added Zoho Meeting app and related tools for web conferencing.
- At this point, survival is the key. Let’s not talking about growth or any other aspect of business. Take care of your people and make sure that everyone survives together. During tough times is when the character of an individual or a business comes out.
The word Zoho is derived from the word ‘SOHO – which is Small Office Home Office’. The “SOHO” being generic term, could not be used. So ZOHO was born to represent a unique culture and Logo with four boxes came into being. The great company ZOHO Corporation was born by renaming its parent company AdventNet , on May 27, 2009.
Back in 1996, AdventNet was started, by Shridhar Vembu, (Zoho’s parent company) with a focus on Network Management.
The Zoho has three divisions, each focusing on different market segments.